On 11/26/2006 11:19 AM, Grant wrote:
I'm on the Interchange mailing list (icdevgroup.org) and we've found a
problem with our Interchange::Link perl module for apache2.  I don't
know perl myself, and I was wondering if anyone here might be able to
help fix it.

The problem is that the Interchange tag:

[bounce href="http://www.domain.com"; status="301 moved"]

uses the default 302 code when Interchange::Link is used.  It uses the
specified 301 without Interchange::Link.  The problem has been
isolated to this portion of code from Interchange::Link :

if($set_status =~ /^30[21]/) {
#warn "Doing redirect\n";
  $r->content_type($set_content);
  close (SOCK)                                or die "close: $!\n";
  return Apache2::Const::REDIRECT;
}

Please let me know if you can help.

- Grant

A perusal of Apache2::Const shows only one redirect constant.

I can't install Interchange on my system because it requires mod_perl 2.0.2 which conflicts with my system's mod_perl 1.999, so I can't test ways to fix this bug.

I hope that fixing the bug doesn't require a change to mod_perl, but it might.

I also hope that someone with more experience in Perl and with the correct versions of the required modules can help.