Mathew Snyder wrote:

This is the meat of what I have.  It looks like it should work exactly as you
have only a bit more explicitly.  All it does is return me to the prompt.  I
know there should be at least 100 emails in the text I'm parsing.  In fact, I've
figured out how to do this with HTML::TokeParser and am getting several hits.  I
just need to figure out how to eliminate things I don't want.

my $agent = WWW::Mechanize->new();
$agent->get('https://rt.ops.servervault.com/');

$agent->submit_form(
        form_name => 'login',
        fields    => {
                'user' => $user,
                'pass' => $pass,
        }
);

$agent->follow_link(text => "Tickets");

$agent->submit_form(
        form_name => 'BuildQuery',
        fields    => {
                'ValueOfStatus' => $status,
                'ValueOfActor'  => $user,
                'ValueOfQueue'  => $queue,
        },
        button    => 'DoSearch'
);

$agent =~ s/\s+/ /g;
my @emails = Email::Address->parse($agent);

foreach my $email (@emails){
        print $email;
};

OK, here's your problem. Sorry, I overlooked it before. You're trying to parse
the WWW::Mechanize agent itself instead of the contents of the current page. You
had it correct in your previous post! Try:

my $data = $agent->content;
my @emails = Email::Address->parse($data);
print $_->address, "\n" foreach @emails;

and if you're having trouble add in the $data =~ s/\s+/ /g line before parsing
it.

HTH,

Rob