kilaru rajeev am Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2006 13:22:
> Hi All,

Hello

> I want to calculate the time difference(hh:mm:ss) between two when they are
> provided with date and time. Could anyone provide the module to handle
> this?

There are different modules to handle date/time tasks.

CPAN is a great help. You can search by keywords, check the manuals, look at
the source - all this without installing anything:

http://search.cpan.org

Also check the archives of this mailinglist, and google, on how to use either
of these possibilities.

Dani