On 12/21/2006 10:53 PM, Mathew Snyder wrote:
I have a script which will determine which modules need to be installed for a
certain application.  It will take all of the module names and iterate through
them installing each as such:
        system "perl -MCPAN -e 'install $module'";

I'd rather do this without a system call and instead do it within the script
itself.  How would I do this?  I looked at Module::AutoINC but that appears to
deal with when the script itself needs a module.  However, the modules I'm
installing are for a seperate program.

Mathew

"Perldoc CPAN" tells you about the "programmer's interface" for CPAN.pm.