who said only GNU emacs is everything. Actually, there are other plain
text editors you can use.

On 1/2/07, eko hermiyanto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
GNU Emacs is everything. I seldom to use other program than GNU Emacs in my
work and personal computing at home.

I do text editing, programming for various languages, web browsing, sending
email, chatting in IRC and yahoo messaging protocol and various other
computing activities with only GNU Emacs.

The only sad thing is that I can not use my beloved GNU Emacs when I am in
public internet cafe just like this one.

Thanks,
Eko Hermiyanto

--
Eko Budiharto