Hi All.

We have three managers each of whom have several corporate client accounts each.
Each corp account has an instance of our web app running on a server hosted by
us.
We have cricket (cricket.sourceforge.net) running on another server.
Cricket is monitoring the overall level of activity on each corporate
client account. To see how much our customers are actually using their
site the manager just has to click a couple buttons and a graph is
generated. We can "fake the clicky" pretty easy by altering strings in the
url. I dunno if it's possible to have a variable inside a URL.

My boss wants me to write a script that will daily email each
manager these cricket graphs. In a file named "data" I have:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] corp2 corp1 corp3 corp5
[EMAIL PROTECTED] corp6 corp7 corp9 corp8

The program itself is in the "whippy.pl" file.

All I have now is a bunch of snippets that don't work togther.

Thanks for any help!

-- Matt

--

No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ekolab heintz hubers saab armies
[EMAIL PROTECTED] elmc ibem twitty textronz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ralpharma appledog diagia hbfullof pb trides sanoventis