On 02/23/2007 12:36 PM, Zembower, Kevin wrote:
I owe this list, and Mumia in particular, an apology. Apparently, my script was working yesterday when I was asking for help. I'm guessing that at some point, I made a change to the HTML input form and forgot to refresh the copy in my browser. For the rest of yesterday, it continued to appear to malfunction. However, today, after starting my system fresh, it just began to work. I apologize for wasting folk's time and energy.

Now you see the value of '-cache-control' => 'no-cache', no?

Mumia, thank you especially for your patience and effort on my behalf. In addition, you've shown me a way to pipe the file into the email directly without writing to a file, which is very helpful.

-Kevin

You're quite welcome.