Dave Cardwell wrote:

Hello there, I'm having trouble constructing a regular expression that would do the following:

FOO...
...followed by anything but BAR (non-greedy)...
...followed by BAZ (captured)...
...followed by anything but BAR (greedy)...
...followed by BAR

I've been looking at zero-width negative look-ahead, but I haven't used this area of regular expressions before so I'm struggling. A solution or prod in the right direction would be lovely.

Please show us the real problem. I know you mean to clarify, but your
summary is so ambiguous that understanding it becomes the most difficult
part of providing a solution.

Thanks,

Rob