I've been trying to find a good Perl-based content manager. There are a myriad of PHP ones available, complete with site design templates and such (like phpWebSite and Joomla)--but Perl-based ones seem to be pretty sparse.

I was really hoping to go Perl-based with the CMS, but if I can't... I can't. I thought I'd check with this list and see if anyone can point me in the direction of a good Perl CMS with features similar to those found in the PHP world.

Thanks, in advance, for any suggestions.

~ Tom