* Rob Dixon [2007.03.30 08:30]:
> - You could add Lua to the list. But then remove
> it - it's awful.

FYI, I have read much harsher comments about perl
on the lua mailing list.

I ignored them at the time and will do the same
here, though I wouldn't mind hearing more
substantive criticisms. That is, if people are
able to discuss such thing without losing their
calm.

As far as I can understand, the two languages are
not primarily targeted at the same kind of
application. I'm not an expert in either, but
neither looks "awful" to me in its own primary
application domain, though each may be a bit of a
stretch in the *other's* domain.

--
JR