On 4/3/07, marcos rebelo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a program that is sending some output. All the output coming
from the program shall go to a file +- in the order that would go to
the output. The STDERR should have a prefix "** " and the STDOUT
should have a prefix "   ".

This problem seems to be simple, correct?

For getting the output we can use IPC::open3
but the order of the output, how can I do that part???
snip

Hmm, the best option I can think of is to set the file handles to
non-blocking and poll both of them in a loop.