Hi all.  I have bunch of CSV files that have the same data.  This data is sent
to clients.  Then the data is returned back with the Active/Remove field
filled.  This field is only filled by 1 client.  All the files are returned
back. Once they are returned back I need a script that will go through each of
the CSV merge the data.  For example, below files are idential accept the
active/remove field is filled in some files and not in other.  I had done this
through putting all the files into a hash and looking at that way.  But it
consumes alot of memory, which limits me with what i can do with a hash.  I
just wanted to run this by the group and find out a more efficient way to do
this. The program runs on Win32 system.

Below are the files
------------------------

File 1:
LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, STATUS, ACTIVE/REMOVE
smith, john, 1, active
Robinson, Cindy, 5,,

File 2:
LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, STATUS, ACTIVE/REMOVE
smith, john, 1,
Robinson, Cindy, 5,remove

File 3:
LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, STATUS, ACTIVE/REMOVE
smith, john, 1,
Robinson, Cindy, 5,

File 4:
LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, STATUS, ACTIVE/REMOVE
smith, john, 1,
Robinson, Cindy, 5

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.