Hi to all,
I;m trying to parse one text file and insert it into database .
Here is the example of Data
CONTACT  : Chemico Ltd.
MANAGER : Michael Kor
STATE: Blagoevgrad
CODE : 4005
City: Blagoevgrad
Address : Neupaoer Str. 1
Phone : 073/880755
Name : Valeri lItov lItov  - Cadr
Name : Nikoilai Michev Michev
Name : Silvia Mold

I will have mysql databse with fields like
CONTACT , MANAGER, STATE , CODE, City, Adress , Name
I will split data on : and insert it into database but i can't find a
way how to combine this duplicate Filed Name
like NAME : Valeri lItov lItov  - Cadr, Nikoilai Michev Michev,Silvia Mold
Can anybody give mo some idea how to combine these duplicating name
records into one record.

Thanks.