John W. Krahn wrote:

The warnings pragma was introduced in Perl version 5.6

perldoc perl56delta

If you are using Perl version 5.005_03 then you will have to use the -w switch
instead like:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

John,

Thanks. I have been using this program without problem for a while, I'd like to say over a year, but I am not sure.

So, could it be that somehow the environment path variable relating to perl had been changed? Otherwise, I cannot account for the difference.

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Kevin Viel
Department of Genetics                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kevin Viel
PhD Candidate
Department of Epidemiology
Rollins School of Public Health