Hello,

I have a PHP(..Ouch!! ..) snip using Curl to send data, in XML format, to a payment gateway, and would like to convert this into Perl coding, but can't seem to find any information or module(s) that implement Curl in the same manner. Below is the PHP snip.

<SNIP>
  $posturl = "https://"; . $host . $path;
  $ch = curl_init();
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $posturl);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, Array("Content-Type: text/xml"));
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $content);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
  curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
  $response = curl_exec($ch);
</SNIP>

Was hoping someone may have used something similar in Perl or steer me in the right direction utilizing Curl w/Perl in the same manner or module that can be used.

TIA,
Mickalo