Dharshana Eswaran wrote:
I need to create a GUI and integrate my perl script to it. I decided to get
the GUI using perl/Tk programming. I searched in the net and i am unable to
get a good tutorial or any document regarding the perl/Tk programming.

If anyone knows any links or have any documents, can you please mail it to
me?

Try here:
http://www.perltk.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=4&Itemid=28

Cheers,
Nigel

Managing Director
MIS Web Design
http://www.miswebdesign.com/

MIS Web Design Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 04561623. Our VAT Registration Number is 803-939-126.