Ken Foskey 写道:

> Look to the code itself first, use real names and spell them in full.  I
> have a production system where prefix is shortened to pfx, pref, prefx.
> It is a nightmare to maintain.

I personally agree with this.But for most programmers whose mother
language is not english,wrote those comments would spend much more time
than coding time.You may say that they can write comments with their own
languages,but doesn't like windows office,under unix environment people
mostly couldn't write non-english words conveniently.