On 5/30/07, Ken Foskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
snip
CSV is a horrible format.  Far too unreliable,  we have exported CSV
from excel that imported differently into excel.
snip

Just pedantic nitpick, but CSV is an incredibly reliable format, the
problem is find programs that actually use CSV rather than a CSV-like
format.  It works out to the same thing, but it isn't CSV's fault.
For an example of a programmer using a CSV-like format where he/she
should be using the real thing look at my other post on this thread.
My code fails to handle escaped double quotes correctly.