I am leaving this list even though I've been here for several years. While I
find the information and ideas exchanged very helpful, I am fully disgusted
by the amount of spam I receive. Over this last weekend, of 172 emails I
received from this list, 52 were spam. That's nearly 1 in every 3. I am told
that I get this spam simply because I sent a couple emails to the list and
that exposed this exclusive address to these spammers. Well, say what you
will, but I feel it is the list manager's job to protect me from this crap.
Since they either can't or won't, I'm signing off and deleting this mailbox.