It's a simple script which has to copy some files.
Martin solution will do that job. Thanks :)

Zen, I had an impression that running parallel jobs is only threads work.

Thanks anyways,

Cheers,
Umesh

On 6/13/07, zentara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:20:50 +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Umesh T G")
wrote:

>Hola all,
>
>I have 2  perl scripts which has to run in parallel.
>
>I have run.pl which inturn has to call
>1. pl and 2. pl;
>I am not sure how I can do it using the Perl Threads.
>
>Can someone throw some light here.
>
>I am not sure how I can achieve it.
>
>TIA,
>Cheers,
>Umesh

You don't need threads, unless you need the processes
to communicate values between one another during realtime.

If that is the case, what are those values?

http://zentara.net/japh.html