Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 06:58:36AM -0500, Mumia W. wrote:
>
>> On 06/28/2007 03:00 AM, Mathew Snyder wrote:
>>> our @ISA                 = qw(Exporter);
>>> our @EXPORT      = qw(startDate endDate searchStart searchEnd);
>>> our $VERSION     = '1';
>> Those lines need to be within a BEGIN block. See perlmod:
>
> Are you sure?
>
> The package name should be Reports::Dates, not just Dates.

I'm getting a strange bit of behaviour.  I have everything set up right and my
dates are getting made up properly however, one sub which creates the searchDate
array isn't being called.  I have to enter the full module path
(Reports::Dates::searchDate) for it to work while all of the other dates are
called without problem using just the sub name.  Any thoughts on why this might
be?

Mathew
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com