Greetings

  I am trying to find CPU and memory usage on a windows machine and i
was able to get through memory usage using Win32::Process::Info
module's GetProcInfo function.
  This code may be helpfull to others which calculate the memory usage
of a particular process on windows

#!c:/perl/bin/perl.exe
# This is a test scrip
use Win32::Process::Info;
use warnings;
use strict;
my  $pi = Win32::Process::Info->new ();
my @process_information  = $pi->GetProcInfo(4488); ## 4488 is pid of a
particular process.
foreach  $info (@process_information) {
                foreach my $key (keys %{$info}) {
                                                        if ($key eq
"WorkingSetSize") {
                                                                        my
$value = ${$info}{$key}/1024;
                                                                        print
"$key:=>$value \n"

However i am struck at the cpu usage part.. If anyone can point me to
some good article or any docs to read for the same would be
appreciated. I have already googled a lot but i think i am missing
something..

Thanks ..