Inventor wrote:
I agree, its just what I happened to create - what would you suggest,
and what would be the syntax for that?

The internal structures of your program should reflect the input, or the output, or some well-defined internal structure. And by well-defined, I mean a convention everybody agrees on (with references) or one you created yourself, with documentation. Don't leave people guessing about whats going on; describe everything you do.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
   Shawn

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
  Aristotle