On Jul 26, 8:26 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mr. Shawn H. Corey) wrote:

> Welcome to Dependency Hell.  (You know you're in trouble when there is a
> derogatory nickname for what you're doing.)

You know what, rather than deal with Dependency Hell in multiple
environments, this morning I wrote my own plotting routine that does
ASCII scatter plots.  You just give it a data set and it makes a nice
cute little ascii plot for you, no dependencies, no Hell, and it's
good enough for me.  You don't think the CPAN folks would want such a
module, do you?

Inventor