"[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Im using Trouble Tickets express and they want to charge me
for
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]> troubleshooting

... so instead, I'll post it here, and try to get free consulting advice from
experts, instead of what the purpose of the list is for, which is helping
beginners learn how to code Perl.

Sir, have you no shame?

Go ahead and ask beginner questions here about CODE YOU HAVE WRITTEN.
Don't be posting the code of others.

{Sigh}