Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
Think of closures as "variables that hold behavior".  Sure, maybe you've never
needed that in your legendary 25 years in the industry, but I've used it
*frequently* in my 30 years. :)

Why do you include an insult with every thing you post?

BTW, what legends do you have on me? (web links preferred) (and nothing from
stonehenge.com, independent sources only).  Do they make me out as mean as you?

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
 Shawn

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
 Aristotle

"If you think Terrans are comprehensible, you don't understand them."
 Great Fang Talphon