Hi,

I am trying to come up with a regex to squash multiple commas into
one. The line I am working on looks like this:

SPEED OF LIGHT, ,  LIGHT SPEED,TRAVEL,TRAVELLING, ,
DANGER,DANGEROUS,PHYSICAL, ,  CONCEPT,CONCEPTS, , , , , , , , , ,

There are instances of /,\s{1,},/ and /,,/

The bit that I am struggling with is finding a way to get a use a
multiplier for the regex /,\s+/ but I have to be careful not to
remove single entries. I guess the order of my substitutions is
important here.

Can anyone offer any tips please?
Dp.