On 09/03/2007 10:06 AM, Carl Miller wrote:
Thanks Gunnar and Mumia.

I figured out that the problem is unique to Internet Explorer. The three other browsers I tried don't have this problem. But I can't get IE to not cache. I've tried these:

    print "Cache-Control: no-cache\n";
    print "Pragma: no-cache\n";  # for HTTP/1.0
    print "Expires: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 01:40:42 GMT\n";
    print "Cache-Control: must-revalidate, max-age=1\n";

IE still caches.
Can anyone give some insight into where the problem might be?

Thanks.

I wish I could help you. I once had a problem with IE caching too much data, and that problem caused me to look bad on my job. I didn't appreciate it very much.

We have to live in an IE environment whether we like it or not. I hope you figure out how to get IE behaving properly; I never really did. By the time I figured out that something was really wrong with my pages, and it related to how IE was caching them on my boss' computer, the damage to my image had been done.