HI All,

I need to generate a flat file. I want to know if i an make use of
perl.
My program reads flat file as input , does some validations based on
defined rules and gives back the output as a flat file. The flat file
is CSV.

The CSV in turn contains large number of claims . Each claim will have
around 200 fields, some of the fields are optional. I have the set of
rules which defines each field value (like length, type, optional/
mandaory etc)

I need to generate different flat files, with diferent number of
claims in it with different conditions derived from the set of the
rules.

If it is possible to do it using the perl, what would be the approach.

Regards,
Satya.