Dear my friends...

I want to get a content of a URL (like curl does). Which pm can I use?

I'm facing a development restriction that my perl-code is going to be run on a
webhosting company'es server and I do not have libcurl there so I can not use
libcurl and 'curl binding of perl' in this case.

I think pm of 'Socket' can not do that, it is for building a communication
among server and client those two belong to us but not the server belong to
"somebody else"-'es a webserver.

Thank you very much in advance.
--
Patrik Hasibuan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>