On 9/24/07, Pedro Soto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I need to do some bootstrap analysis and found a module in CPAN
> called  Math::Random::OO::Bootstrap. Does any body has
> experience with it?

Did you choose that module because its documentation led you to
believe that it would be useful to you? It sounds as if you chose it
just because it had "Bootstrap" in the name.

> Does anybody have any idea about it or know another way to
> do bootstrapping within Perl?

If you can explain what "bootstrapping" means to you, I'm sure
somebody here can help you. What is it?

Cheers!

--Tom Phoenix
Stonehenge Perl Training