Hi,

For the first time when installing this bundle I got an error. It did complete
a dozen other modules but failed on the test of this one as you can see below.

It seems I could either try to reinstall (which I did a few times and it
always fail at the same test) or remove it. Which I have not been able to
figure out how to do.

There no doubt are a lot of writeups on Perl and cpan, I just can't seem to
find the proper solution to this error. I've done maybe a 100 duplicate
installs and it never failed like this before. Otherwise  the only problem
has been reaching some repository.

/usr/bin/perl5.8.8 "-MExtUtils::MY" -e "MY->fixin(shift)" blib/script/cpan
Manifying blib/man1/cpan.1
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN.3
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN::Tarzip.3
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN::Admin.3
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN::Debug.3
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN::HandleConfig.3
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN::Queue.3
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN::Version.3
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN::Kwalify.3
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN::API::HOWTO.3
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN::Nox.3
Manifying blib/man3/CPAN::FirstTime.3
  /usr/bin/make  -- OK
Running make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl5.8.8 "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')"
t/*.t
t/00signature.......ok
        1/1 skipped: various reasons
t/01loadme..........ok
t/02nox.............ok
t/03pkgs............ok 1/11

(Here I pressed Ctrl-C after a few hours (I went to bed) of sitting on test
1/11.)

make: *** [test_dynamic] Interrupt
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
File::Which is up to date.
Bundle summary: The following items in bundle Bundle::CPAN had installation
problems:
  CPAN

I think the best is to remove cpan and start over except I've not been able to
figure out how.

Thanks!
--

Bobby