On 10/23/07, kilaru rajeev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I found following message while installing the Net::SSH module.

> Please advice me know what it really meant.

It really means that you've made a mistake at some earlier step, which
you should go back and re-do. It looks as if your C compiler settings,
your loader settings, or something similar, may not be correct. It may
help to re-install perl itself, so that you can use the same settings
for perl as for your modules.

Good luck with it!

--Tom Phoenix
Stonehenge Perl Training