On 10/24/07, Beginner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to modify the mirror list that I selected when I did a first
> run of perl -MCPAN.

You can modify your settings within a CPAN shell session by using the
o command. But it may be easier to directly edit the settings file,
which is probably in a file called MyConfig.pm somewhere under your
CPAN build directory. For me, that's ~/.cpan/CPAN/MyConfig.pm , but
your build directory may located elsewhere. Good luck with it!

--Tom Phoenix
Stonehenge Perl Training