I have the fallowing code segment in my code. I want to print my
%termWeightHash to see if i have correct data at the end of the this
computation. Since this hash has two keys(I guess way to think that is
hash within) I am not sure how to print it..

regular one key has i could print like this...

while (($key, $value) = each(%termWeightHash) ) {
        print "$key => $value\n";
}

foreach $document(@documents){
        $valueOfTermD = 0;