HI Gurus,

I am opening a web page using win32::IEAutomation and clicking each link on
the page and reading data.(This page has 177 links).

The above processes occupy more memory, After some time the page is unable
to load and the script gives me READY STATE error.

I have used WaitforDone(); but still no luck.

I tried LWP::Simple and LWP::UserAgent to read the content, But the it
throws me "unable to get the source of the page".

I don't have access to the server on which pages are hosted.

Is there any other way to read the source of the page from the server on
which I don't have a account?

Thanks,

PP

<<image001.gif>>