Thanks Rob,

Is this homework? Not hardly! I was sitting here the other day and the
thought came to mind as our state lottery has not had a winner in over
a year. (The public started thinking that there is a conspiracy
because it was exactly a year ago that our state went to computer
generated lottery numbers AND there has not been a winner since! -Look
up the Hoosier Lottery Drawing).

I will give yours as well as the other examples a try and will
benchmark the fastest code. Homework though? What gave you that idea?
It is my only wanting to expand my mind when dealing with parsing
information from a page via regular expressions without the use of a
module.
-Dave