From: "Chas. Owens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Dec 6, 2007 1:47 PM, Octavian Rasnita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I've seen a program made in C# that uses an SQLite database which is
crypted.
Can we do the same thing with perl?

Some years ago I've seen only some comercial solution for doing this, but
now I've seen that free solution in C#. It would be wonderful to be able to
do the same thing in perl.
snip

This is probably what you are looking for:
http://www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/prosupport.html

It looks like it would cost you $2,000 USD and you would need to
modify the DBD::SQLite module to use the SEE enabled library instead
of the one that comes with it by default.

Well, it seems that using C# instead of perl, like in the example found in the archive below, it is free:

http://www.tranzactiibursiere.ro/static/CryptedSQLite.zip

Octavian