I have the following code:

    $MyFTP->put($MyFtpFromFile , $MyFtpToFile );
        if ( ! $MyFTP->ok() ) {

        On my audit log:

Net::FTP=GLOB(0x19c30c0)<<< 125-Waiting for recall of data set
FTPTRGP.AMPD0407
Net::FTP=GLOB(0x19c30c0): Timeout at /d/src/pl545.pl line 3129
Net::FTP=GLOB(0x19c30c0)>>> QUIT

        But the ! $MyFTP->ok() does not seem to catch it ( line 3130 ).

        Now I enclose all the ftp processing with in a loop of

        login for ftp
        process one file
        close the ftp session

        For the Login I do the following:

    $MyFTP = Net::FTP->new( $GlblInfo{wrkftpipaddr},
                            Debug => 1,
                            timeout => 60 * 10 );
    $MyFTP->login( $GlblInfo{wrkftpusr},$MyWrkingPw );
    my $MyReturn = 1;

    if ( ! $MyFTP->ok() ) {

        Now I know that the login will capture failures because that
does happen.

        Any ideas on why or what I am doing incorrectly?

     Thanks.

  Wags ;)
David R Wagner
Senior Programmer Analyst