How does one gunzip on a windows pc?

At 13:16 2007-12-18, Ankur Gupta wrote:
On Dec 19, 2007 2:40 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello
>
> i am looking for perl documenation that would aid in the determining what code to write and how to determine how one made a syntax error and also available functions.
>
> I need the documentation 2 formats. The first would be something that can be retrieved online for when I am online ( a link to the documentation). The second will be something i can download. will be gone for a week and working on a few scripts. However, I will not be able to look up information online so I need something that can be read from disk in perhaps pdf format.

If you have a unix/linux box then no need to download/install any manual.
Just type perldoc perl to get started.

But if you want to go online or view the documentation in a web browser,
then I think http://perldoc.perl.org is the best.

You can also download it for off line viewing(has both html and pdf formats).

http://perldoc.perl.org/perldoc.tar.gz

--
Ankur