oryann9> No, but good point. My intent was to determine when -prune was set on
oryann9> the CLI what the De-parsed code told me, 1==true, 0==false because
oryann9> when I run this code below prune = 0 is not working, its descending
oryann9> down "/".

You're misusing it.  Set it within the wanted() routine when you're looking at
a directory that you don't want to descend.  It'll be cleared to 0 before
calling wanted(), so setting it before calling find() is completely useless.