Is there a quick and easy way in perl to get the last entry in a file
for a specific value

For example If I have the following data in a file

<len>1<\len>
<type>int<\type>
<len>2<\len>
<type>int<\type>
<len>3<\len>
<type>int<\type>

I would like to get the line <len>3<\len>.

Please keep in mind that the data in the file is only a sample and it
will not alwasy be the second line from the bottome :-)

I know I can read the file and keep track via a flag of where I am in
the file but this seems way to over-kill. I was hoping for some nice
easy grep like command.

Thanks in advance