Hello. This command

perl -MCPAN -e"install Wx, Tie::File, Tie::Hash"

works well. It is only for instance, because Wx I have installed (and using) and either Tie::File or Tie::Hash comes with Perl.

When running perl, the -M parameter tells it to use a package. -e parameter tells it to run some commands.

To all intents and purposes, this is not a batch installation because you have to press enter if Perl asks you if it should resolve dependencies etc. If you want a real batch-install, I think the best way is to download the module archives (and its dependencies) and write a shell (or Perl ;-) ) script that -unpack this archives -in every archive runs "perl Makefile.PL", "make", "make check" and "make install".

Have a nice day!
eMko

Andrew Wan wrote:
I've got a list of CPAN modules that I want to install, over the internet.