Most likely this module will need a C/C++ compiler which for obvious reasons
will not be present on your hosting providers machine.

The best option is to ask your provider for assistance with installing this.
Most of the time the hosting provider will not give you any trouble and will
simply install it for you.

One point of caution though, threads and module that rely on that are
usually not liked by hosting providers for the simple reason that they could
very easily cause a huge load on the machine and thus cause harm to other
clients. I have no idea if this module needs threads to be available but if
so be prepared for your provider to refuse installing it.

Regards,

Rob Coops