In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gunnar
Hjalmarsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think you are right. I'd suggest that you send a note to Brian d'Foy

that's just brian d foy. No apostrophe needed to separate my middle and
last names. :)

> ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), who is maintaining the FAQ.

Actually, follow the instructions in perlfaq  I'm only one person
working on the perlfaq, and sending mail to me personally means I might
not see it and it doesn't get into the work queue:

http://faq.perl.org/#How_to_contribute_to