On Jun 10, 7:46 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sivasakthi) wrote:
.
.
> I need rpm or source of ByteLoder module

You'll find both ByteLoader.pm and ByteLoader.xs in the ext/ByteLoader
directory in the perl 5.8.8 source distribution.
Just copy those 2 files to some build location, create a Makefile.PL,
and build by running 'perl Makefile.PL' and 'make install'. (You might
be able to find some test files in the perl 5.8.8 source that enable
you to run 'make test'.)

I haven't tried any of that, btw - faik ByteLoader could be simply
unbuildable in its current form on perl 5.10. But I think that is the
only approach that will give you ByteLoader for perl 5.10.

Cheers,
Rob