Rob Dixon wrote:

I suggest you start by describing a very simple game that's not blackjack. One
player gets dealt cards until he hits 21 or more. 21 is a win, more is a loss.

Then add a dealer's hand.

Then add face down cards

Then add betting

Then add, erm, insurance?

Finish with the green baize ;)

HTH,

Rob
Hey, thanks for the quick feedback. I worked on from 1-6 and will work on 7 tomorrow. See if this is any better

### 52 cards in deck consist of 2-10 and J, Q, K(which all 3 of them has value of 10) and A (which has either value of 1 or 11 ) and there are 3 suits (diamond,clover,heart,

requirements: 7 decks ( 52 X 7 = 364 ) # not sure 6 or 7 decks but let's just say 7 for now Player will have $500 and we will call that bank. Each bet's minimum is $25 and maximum is $500

1. Take 7 decks of cards one big pile and shuffle them

2. Have player cut the deck(must be in 2nd half of deck but cannot be last 20% of the deck; somewhere between past 50% and before 80%) and put a marker on it # so it knows where to stop ### The reason, cutting the deck after cards are shuffled is to make sure players do not know when the deck ends ### Meaning, if someone was counting cards(sort of trying to memorize what cards already came out, they can sort of guess ### as decks are running out. If you cut the deck, it's harder to guestimate, although counting cards can still give player bit of advantage; it's still gambling and probability
--- game starts---
3. Player places the bet which must be greater or equal to minimum and less or equal to max and also his bank must have that amount in order to bet
   ( bank - bet )

4.dealer deals a card
### player and dealer each gets 2 cards. 2nd card that dealer gets is face down so nobody knows the value of the card first dealer will deal a face up card to player which we will call player_total

second, dealer will deal a face up card for dealer himself which we will call dealer_total

third, dealer will deal a face up card to player which we will call player_next

fourth dealer will deal a face down card for dealer himself which we will call dealer_next

5.If player has blackjack( 10 + A ), add 1.5 x bet + bet to his bank and bet again(go back to step 3)

6.If dealer has A in face up card,
             offer insurance
                       if answer is yes
then player must bet additional 50% of his current bet ( bet x .5 ) which we will call insurance_money
                                 (bet x .5) = insurance_money
bank - insurance_money ### current total bank after putting insurance
                       if answer is no
                                 insurance_money is 0
                      now check the face down card ( dealer_next )
                      if dealer_next is 10 and insurance_money is 0
player lose the bet and game over and go back to step 3 and bet again
                      if dealer_next is not 10 and insurnace_money is 0
                                 game continues, go to step 7
if dealer_next is 10 and insurance_money is greater than 0 add back player's bet and insurance money to his bank
                                ( bank + bet + insurance_money)
game starts over and go back to step 3 and bet again if dealer_next is NOT 10 and insurance_money is greater than 0 (bank - insurance_money - bet )and game continues, go to step 7