Hi,

Actually we are working in the telecom industry, so our work resolves
parsing the raw CDRs generated from the telecom switch(the format is ASN.1)
. Till now it is being done through JAVA, but some requirement creeps in
where we need to parse those CDRs through perl and convert those files into
some text/ascii format.. We are in a confused state.

Please help............

Thanks & regards
Anirban