Hi !

I also referred to the CPAN page before posting this query.

It's already working for me with Oracle 10g on Perl 5.8.4 on RHEL.

Though somewhere on the web, I read a post by some perl developer that
execute for him is not returning the number of
rows affected.

That's why, I asked the query.

Regards,
Amit Saxena