Hi,

I'm adapting a Perl script using MySQL connectivity, and have to compare a variable, e.g. $myvar, with the value NULL from the database. In MySQL, I have to use the query 'where myvar is null', which works great. But when I try this in Perl, like 'if ($myvar == null)' or 'if ($myvar is null)' it ends in error. I read the DBI FAQ on this, but didn't find an example of IF and NULL. Can somebody tell me how I can or should do this?

Thanks.